Urgent Notice – COVID-19
We pride ourselves on being compassionate and patient-friendly, and we are dedicated to our mission of treating all patients as we would our own family. The recent COVID-19 virus has heightened our awareness to providing you optimal care with necessary safeguards. With state restrictions lifted, our practice will responsibly resume to normal business hours and begin seeing patients for regularly scheduled oral surgery treatments.
Your safety remains our top priority. We have implemented additional safety, disinfectant, and sterilization measures in accordance with O.S.H.A. and CDC guidelines to protect you and our team:
- Elevated infection control standards including the thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient. We thank you in advance for your patience as we anticipate this may result in additional wait times while following these necessary safeguards.
- Preemptive screenings– All patients and staff members will be screened and have temperatures taken upon arrival. Patients will be asked to complete additional health history information.
- Curbside check-in– All patients will be asked to come to the office door upon arrival for an appointment and wait for a staff member before entering the practice. It is important that appropriate steps are taken to minimize the number of people in our office and complete specific screening steps prior to entering, in accordance with CDC, state and O.S.H.A. regulations.
- Continued social distancing practices– Once you check-in for your appointment, please wait outside the office and we will text or call to let you know the team is ready to begin your appointment. Companions of patients will be asked to wait outside of the office during a patient’s appointment. One parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany a minor patient.
- Adherence to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols including hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, face shields, eyewear), respiratory hygiene, sharps safety, safe injection practices (when applicable), sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
- Patients will be asked to wear their own masks to their appointment and keep on at all times when inside our facility. Due to limited PPE, we are unable to provide patients with a mask. Patients may be instructed to reschedule appointment if not compliant to this request.
If you or your accompanying family member is sick with fever, cough, or sore throat, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. These precautions will ensure that everyone remains safe and protected against this serious strain of illness.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Call us to schedule your appointment.
Welcome to Goodove Oral Surgery & Dental Implants.
At Goodove Oral Surgery & Dental Implants, we are committed to providing superior, individualized oral healthcare to the members of our community in a safe and compassionate environment. Our team offers a complete scope of oral and maxillofacial services, including wisdom teeth removal, dental implants, dental extractions, pre-prosthetic surgery, orthognathic (corrective jaw) surgery, sleep apnea treatment, facial injury treatment, TMJ disorders, oral pathology, and tumor and cyst removal.
Our staff are experienced and certified surgical assistants, trained in assisting with I.V. Sedation within our state of the art office setting. Patients are continually monitored during and after surgery.